Thursday, November 20, 2014

Friends

My local Tuesday evening quilt group swap theme was friends

We swapped seven gifts last Tuesday evening, each item was based on each letter ...... FRIENDS

So the following is what I made for my swap partner

(F). Fabric bucket with five fat quarters and a freddo frog

(R) Reversible bag with road trip lunch bag and red frogs

(I) inspirational quote on a note book and interesting items

(E) everyday stitching bag with thread holder and needle case in elephant theme material and bag of elcairs

(N) Notions bag with. Extra notions goodies and nougat bar

(D) Dashing dog door draft stopper and decorative clips ( one of the items could be purchased )

(S) Stitching bag with seven scrap strips and snakes

Finally a group photo. Chuckle

Will show and tell another day what I receive

Have a great day. Cheers. Marc

 

4 comments:

Christine M said...

You put together an amazing parcel of gifts, Marc. I just love the dog!

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous gifts..............

Ondrea said...

Fantastic gifts! Loooove all the owls. Fellow owl collector?

Susan said...

Beautiful selection of gifts, well done.